BREAK DOWN PROBLEMS FOR GETTING SOLUTIONS
How do others break down the problems and get to the solution?
Find each other worldwide.
Do you want to know how others deal with problems in their work? How they come up with solutions in an efficient way? Join our virtual classroom and participate. Like-minded people talk about taking the next step, strategy, and peeling off the problem. You will gain insight into the solutions with knowledge from the latest developments at business schools. You will gain an understanding from the top 20 books te business school uses.
Here the smart method comes in handy, helps push you further, gives you a sense of direction, and enables you to organize and reach your goals. You, just like the others, first learn the smart method because this will give you a kick start to read books in only a few hours and know it in detail.
The group shares this knowledge in a virtual classroom.
How you will break down your problems with others and get to the solution!
Discussing each other’s problems efficiently using your existing knowledge and new knowledge from the books gives a considerable boost—a boost to arrive at solutions. In the virtual classroom, you will work under the guidance of the trainer. The trainer has experience in guiding change processes in organizations. He knows how to ask great questions and when to let the process do its work.
You can form your group by yourself. You can also ask a known person to find two participants who want to participate. In this way, your network expands.
Look across the border and maybe look at entirely different types of companies and make contact. We can help you with this by filling in the form.
Because participants come from different companies and maybe come from different countries, surprising solutions take place.
My recommendation is to form at least a group of four.
International Focus – Participants from around the world
Company Focus – Participants from other companies
Focus on problems – Reduce problems quickly and efficiently
Focus on the solutions – Coming to a solution quickly through shared knowledge and experiences
Personal growth – Expand knowledge and experience in a fun and effective way
Profitable for the organization – The organization is more agile and profitable
You get the value of an MBA for a fraction of the money.
What is the timeframe and how is the process going
Timeline smartReading online & classroom sessions
1. There are 20 movies.
2. For each movie, an explanation is given of what to do and especially how to do it.
3. In between, you will find animations for extra clarification.
4. Follow at your own pace and preferably complete in 3 weeks.
Total number of hours 16
5. Read three books. 2½ hours per book.
The online class sessions take place by zoom.
First classroom session – Introduction
- Introduction in an online classroom. The duration of this introduction is a maximum of half an hour. In this session, we agree on the time for the second online class session and how to log in to the learning platform.
- Follow the first eight films and complete the assignments within four days after logging in to the learning platform.
Second classroom session – explanation and question & answer
- Then the second online class session takes place. This online class also lasts about half an hour. In this session, you receive an additional explanation for the follow-up, and there is room for questions. We agree on a time.
- Follow the rest of the online training and complete the assignments. While following the online training, you read one book with the smart method.
Third classroom session – exchange experiences and question & answer
- Then the third online class session will take place to exchange experiences and ask questions. The trainer provides additional tips and techniques when desired. This online class lasts approximately one hour.
- After following the full program, you read two additional books with the smart method. Reading time per book is 2½ hours.
Fourth classroom session – book reviews question & answer
- Then the essential fourth online class session takes place in which the book discussions take place. This book review with the mind maps is vital for the experience that it is possible to read a book with the smart method in about 2½ hours and discuss in detail. We need each other for this because it is not possible to give a book discussion with yourself.
Two more classroom session – BREAK DOWN PROBLEMS FOR GETTING SOLUTIONS
After you integrate the smart method, two more sessions will take place. In the last two sessions, the team discusses the problem issues and solutions.
SmartReading online & virtual classroom is experienced as very pleasant because:
- You follow the training at your location, and you do not have to leave the house
- The online training lasts 16 hours, and online class sessions take place
- You can read a book or equivalent in 2 to 3 hours with increased understanding.
- Attention is paid to the internal dialogue, wandering while reading, jumping back, and sometimes not knowing what has been read.
- Attention to annoying reading beliefs from the past
- Attention to also read from digital devices
- Time savings due to the efficient approach and cost savings
- During the online process, the trainer has access to the answers sent.
There can always be personal contact with the trainer for questions and comments through: Phone, email, zoom, skype, or otherwise.
By filling in the form, you ensure that like-minded people can help with the progress of your organization.
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION
We are happy to answer all of your questions.